←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Mayweather's Ex Trying To Recover As D...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 19 Nov 2014

Mayweather's ex trying to recover as domestic violence victim

By Martin Rogers, USA TODAY Sports

VALENCIA, Calif. – A Floyd Mayweather fight generally goes something like this: For 12 rounds an outmatched opponent swings and flails and misses. And loses, always loses. Mayweather has never been knocked out, never been knocked down, never been beaten in 47 pro bouts. Yet as the twilight of his career closes in on the 37-year-old, so does a swirl of negative publicity that centers on his violent and allegedly abusive relationships with a number of women.

Josie Harris, Mayweather's former long-term partner and mother to three of his four children, doesn't see Mayweather much these days. Occasionally he will collect their children in person, but more often than not they are transported using the jet service he often uses for travel outside of Las Vegas.

It's an arrangement she is happy with.

"(It means) I don't have to take a Xanax before he comes; otherwise I will be sweating bullets," Harris told USA TODAY Sports in an interview...

READ THE FULL ARTICLE BY USA TODAY AT: http://www.freep.com...lence/19258455/

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 19 Nov 2014

Lying bitch me hate deez hoes mane but love dat baby Ruth bar maker cuz

bazooka's Photo bazooka 19 Nov 2014

ShameLess, on 19 November 2014 - 08:38 PM, said:

Lying bitch me hate deez hoes mane but love dat baby Ruth bar maker cuz
If this ^^^ is your first reaction to this article, then you have a severe obsession with Floyd and should seek professional help.

Eric5235's Photo Eric5235 19 Nov 2014

Glax0r, on 19 November 2014 - 08:10 PM, said:

VALENCIA, Calif. – A Floyd Mayweather fight generally goes something like this: For 12 rounds an outmatched opponent swings and flails and misses. And loses, always loses. Mayweather has never been knocked out, never been knocked down, never been beaten in 47 pro bouts. Yet as the twilight of his career closes in on the 37-year-old, so does a swirl of negative publicity that centers on his violent and allegedly abusive relationships with a number of women.

Josie Harris, Mayweather's former long-term partner and mother to three of his four children, doesn't see Mayweather much these days. Occasionally he will collect their children in person, but more often than not they are transported using the jet service he often uses for travel outside of Las Vegas.

"(It means) I don't have to take a Xanax before he comes; otherwise I will be sweating bullets," Harris told USA TODAY Sports in an interview...

I put it down to a bad temper not cause of boxing cause there is other boxers who treat their wives very well.

Eric5235's Photo Eric5235 19 Nov 2014

Glax0r, on 19 November 2014 - 08:10 PM, said:

I put it down to a bad temper not cause of boxing cause there is other boxers who treat their wives very well. Boxing has done them good, cause it taught them self control even Tyson, if they didn't have it, if they hit their wives as hard as they could then their wives would be in a critical condition.

bazooka, on 19 November 2014 - 08:40 PM, said:

If this ^^^ is your first reaction to this article, then you have a severe obsession with Floyd and should seek professional help.
MANE cos I be a real G my nigga. Real niggas don't run to takes da side of no bitch over a dude. Bitches lie ane if dey don't so fucking wat only a bitch ya digs. Any nigga dat takes da side of a nappy headed ho is a simple ass ho bitch ya digs mane. Y'all muthafuckers quick to take a bitch side cuz

bazooka's Photo bazooka 19 Nov 2014

ShameLess, on 19 November 2014 - 11:06 PM, said:

MANE cos I be a real G my nigga. Real niggas don't run to takes da side of no bitch over a dude. Bitches lie ane if dey don't so fucking wat only a bitch ya digs. Any nigga dat takes da side of a nappy headed ho is a simple ass ho bitch ya digs mane. Y'all muthafuckers quick to take a bitch side cuz
Floyd's just a boxer mane.  He's no role model.  Stop worshiping him.

bazooka, on 19 November 2014 - 11:12 PM, said:

Floyd's just a boxer mane.  He's no role model.  Stop worshiping him.
mane her just a bitch nigga do u kno wat u do to a bitch mane fuckem, suckem, butt'em. Strait up hoes lie! nigga a kiss don't mean her likes u trick.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 20 Nov 2014

ShameLess, on 19 November 2014 - 11:06 PM, said:

shameless you a g all day.

simba's Photo simba 20 Nov 2014

excerpt from article;

"When he is comparing women to cars … it is gross," said Harris, who has a bubbly 11-year-old daughter named Jirah with Mayweather. "I wonder when he lays his head on that pillow at night, does he ever think about, 'You know, I have got an 11-year-old beautiful little girl that is going to grow up and start dating men. Do I want her to start dating men like me?'
"I wonder, does he ever question himself?"

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 20 Nov 2014

boxadore, on 20 November 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

shameless you a g all day.
all muthafuckin day ya digs mane! It be cold as a fuck here MANE chi town

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 20 Nov 2014

simba, on 20 November 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:

excerpt from article;

"When he is comparing women to cars it is gross," said Harris, who has a bubbly 11-year-old daughter named Jirah with Mayweather. "I wonder when he lays his head on that pillow at night, does he ever think about, 'You know, I have got an 11-year-old beautiful little girl that is going to grow up and start dating men. Do I want her to start dating men like me?'
"I wonder, does he ever question himself?"
Mane teach yo daughter to fights back ane don't be a good digger bitch dat lets a nigga dat can't read guuds :lol: raw DAWG her ya digs cuz. Nasty bitch needs to get a job

bazooka's Photo bazooka 20 Nov 2014

ShameLess, on 20 November 2014 - 05:36 AM, said:

Mane teach yo daughter to fights back ane don't be a good digger bitch dat lets a nigga dat can't read guuds :lol: raw DAWG her ya digs cuz. Nasty bitch needs to get a job
you need to quit obsessing over pro athletes

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 20 Nov 2014

ShameLess, on 19 November 2014 - 11:21 PM, said:

mane her just a bitch nigga do u kno wat u do to a bitch mane fuckem, suckem, butt'em. Strait up hoes lie! nigga a kiss don't mean her likes u trick.
That's how I treat your mammy every night.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 20 Nov 2014

Sad story.