←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Avoiding Fight, Alway...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 20 Nov 2014

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Avoiding Fight, Always Making Excuses— Manny Pacquiao

By Justin Noel Cudaihl | November 20, 2014

Despite recent reports that a big wig network executive is working hard on making the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao super fight happen, the bad blood between the two camps is still present. On Wednesday, Pacquiao was asked again of the possibility of the huge bout happening in 2015 and the eight-division champion did not hold back in continuing to criticise the undefeated American.

"It's obvious he is avoiding a fight with me. He always makes excuses,” Pacquiao declared in an interview with The Telegraph, a United Kingdom-based website. “Just make the fight and stop talking. I’ve made it clear that my phone line is always open for him to call me.”
The back-and-forth between the two sides has been on-going for years now but no super fight has come into fruition owing to failed negotiations. Both camps have accused each other of different things and issues why the fight hasn’t happened thus far. More recently however, recent declarations from both sides have refuelled the hype machine of the probable Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight in 2015....

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON IB TIMES AT: http://au.ibtimes.co...tm#.VG5fHMnYfJP