←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Floyd Mayweather Jr's Son Blasts His D...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 20 Nov 2014

Floyd Mayweather's Son -- 14-Year-Old Blasts Boxer ... He's a Coward

by Wochit

Floyd Mayweather's 14-year-old son is lashing out against his father -- claiming he's a "coward" for refusing to admit he beat the crap out of his mother Josie Harris back in 2010. Koraun Mayweather spoke with USA Today with his mother's permission -- and described what happened in September 2010 ... when he witnessed Floyd punching and kicking Josie ... so he snuck out of his Vegas home and alerted security who then summoned police. Koraun also says he still spends time with his father -- but he's less than enthusiastic about it. "We just hang out. We either watch a movie or something or go bowling. I find boxing boring. It is just like how people sit in the ring and fight for 12 rounds and it gets boring after a while." Floyd's team has yet to respond to the story.

WATCH FULL VIDEO REPORT BY WOCHIT VIA YAHOO SPORTS AT: https://screen.yahoo...-122358478.html

bazooka's Photo bazooka 20 Nov 2014

Come on Shameless.  Come on Baltimore and all you others who mercilessly attack Josie Harris and say the kids lied for years now.   Come on and attack this kid some more.  Tell him he doesn't know what he saw, even though HE WAS THERE AND YOU GUYS WEREN'T.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 20 Nov 2014

View Postbazooka, on 20 November 2014 - 05:02 PM, said:

Come on Shameless.  Come on Baltimore and all you others who mercilessly attack Josie Harris and say the kids lied for years now.   Come on and attack this kid some more.  Tell him he doesn't know what he saw, even though HE WAS THERE AND YOU GUYS WEREN'T.
If it wasn't on video, it never happened.

Now if it was on video, then it would be fake.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 20 Nov 2014

View Postbazooka, on 20 November 2014 - 05:02 PM, said:

I have know doubts at all this happened. but to have his own kid bash him over something along time ago. people should be forgivin and this is this boys dad. it sad

bazooka's Photo bazooka 20 Nov 2014

View Postboxadore, on 20 November 2014 - 05:43 PM, said:

I have know doubts at all this happened. but to have his own kid bash him over something along time ago. people should be forgivin and this is this boys dad. it sad
Tough to forgive if someone won't even own up to their mistakes.  This kid is probably speaking out because Floyd is still treating Josie Harris like shit.  Good to see this kid being a man and sticking up for his mom, regardless of how rich and powerful his dad is.

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 20 Nov 2014

View Postboxadore, on 20 November 2014 - 05:43 PM, said:

Forgiveness happens when there is repentance. Floyd is still unrepentant.

The kid has a right to be upset until floyd apologizes and admits what he did.

RickS's Photo RickS 21 Nov 2014

Ut oh - there goes his inheritance.

Bourne's Photo Bourne 21 Nov 2014

hes been watching his dad fight, no wonder he thinks boxing is boring.

moneymaywhat?'s Photo moneymaywhat? 21 Nov 2014

View PostBourne, on 21 November 2014 - 08:36 AM, said:

LOL

bazooka's Photo bazooka 21 Nov 2014

:D   True.   I only wish this kid would now call out his father for ducking Manny. :lol:

bazooka's Photo bazooka 21 Nov 2014

View PostRickS, on 21 November 2014 - 06:51 AM, said:

Ut oh - there goes his inheritance.
I wouldn't bet on there being much to inherit if Floyd lives longer than 10 years past retirement.

SW20's Photo SW20 21 Nov 2014

So true.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 21 Nov 2014

Boxingroasted@Boxingroasted  3m3 minutes ago
Floyd's ex says he was abusive... he didn't hit her much, but made her miss all night. #boxing

prophecy's Photo prophecy 21 Nov 2014

Hahahaha^^^^^^

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 21 Nov 2014

Mane me don't give a shit bout dat lil nigglet or his mammy. Y'all niggas cat trifling nappy headed hos turn dey nigglets against dey kids everyday where me from cuz. Least him spending time wit da lil bastard snitch mane. Fuck a black bitch!