←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Billy Joe Saunders Vows To Retire If He Lo...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 25 Nov 2014

Billy Joe Saunders vows to retire if he loses grudge match to Chris Eubank Jnr
  • Billy Joe Saunders takes on Chris Eubank Jnr on Saturday
  • The winner will fight for the WBO middleweight world title
  • Saunders' British, Commonwealth and European titles are on the line
  • Saunders claims he will retire if he loses at the Excel Centre
By Martin Domin, MailOnline  

25 November 2014

Billy Joe Saunders has reiterated his promise to quit if he loses to Chris Eubank Jnr.

The two middleweights collide in London on Saturday night with the winner guaranteed a shot at the WBO world title early next year.

And such is Saunders' confidence, he has vowed to walk away from the sport.

'If I don't beat him, I'll retire,' he said.

'I can't wait to get in the ring. I’m feeling great, the best I’ve ever been in my career, my weight is perfect, I’m just where I want to be.

'Everything has been done in training camp and I’ve left no stone unturned, I couldn’t have done anymore and now it’s all on the line on Saturday night - there’s going to be fireworks'

'The boxing world seems to be split down the middle deciding who is going to win between us, I can’t see the reason why because for me it’s a clear cut victory for me, but everyone will see the reason why this Saturday.'

Read full article: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3K7TSfJUb

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 25 Nov 2014

chris eubank jr just seems the better of these two better skills maybe alittle better power.

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 26 Nov 2014

R u shitting us? BJS fought in the Olympics at 19 and was the world number one at 18. Not to mention being the Brit/common/euro champ that's just faced six undefeated fighters on the spin.

Whilst Eubanks fought ...... Bradley pryce

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 26 Nov 2014

stevieb_8006, on 26 November 2014 - 02:33 AM, said:

R u shitting us? BJS fought in the Olympics at 19 and was the world number one at 18. Not to mention being the Brit/common/euro champ that's just faced six undefeated fighters on the spin.

yeah I know his back ground but the other fighter has more talent his dna might have something to do with it.

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 26 Nov 2014

stevieb_8006, on 26 November 2014 - 02:33 AM, said:

:lol:

I've never understood this sudden idea that Eubank Jr. is heavy favourite. He's done feck all yet.

stevieb_8006's Photo stevieb_8006 26 Nov 2014

boxadore, on 26 November 2014 - 04:52 AM, said:

yeah I know his back ground but the other fighter has more talent his dna might have something to do with it.
how can you say he has more talent? Going off which performance? He got all he could handle off caurruthers. Plus he's not that powerful.

So going off that theory, have you got Chavez jnr p4p no. 1