←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Eubank Jnr Promo

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 27 Nov 2014

Just clocked this on the old twitter... thought it was decent, got me up for the fight la.
Chris Eubank Jr ''Write Your Name Into History''

Edited by Glax0r, 27 November 2014 - 11:54 AM.
: Proper You Tube Link to show video in full

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 27 Nov 2014

COOL!  Thanks for the share!

Menty's Photo Menty 27 Nov 2014

Really looking forward to this one - great, intriguing matchup

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 28 Nov 2014

Menty, on 27 November 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:

Really looking forward to this one - great, intriguing matchup

Who ya got Menty?

Tell ya what, the way Eubank snr has been talking and videos like this doing the rounds... talk about putting pressure on the poor lads shoulders. haha

Eubank Snr has been saying he's going to be better than Mayweather and he could beat GGG right now. lol  

Imagine if he gets sparked by BJS, I could see the lad going off the rails again. Probably bang his dad for being a complete tool and saying all kinds of crazy shit.. :lol:

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 28 Nov 2014

Eubank needs to come out of retirement and fight Eubank Jr.  It's the fight fans want to see.

BoxingFan, on 28 November 2014 - 09:11 AM, said:

Eubank needs to come out of retirement and fight Eubank Jr.  It's the fight fans want to see.

You said that about David Price and his dad.... :sleep:

SIMENEWT's Photo SIMENEWT 28 Nov 2014

Eubank Jr. wins in my opinion. He won't be fannying around like he has been doing in previous fights and will step it up a few levels. Can even see him stopping Saunders around round 10. Question is does Eubank Jr have the chin and stamina? We'll find out. Brilliant, brilliant fight.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 28 November 2014 - 09:13 AM, said:

You said that about David Price and his dad.... :sleep:

According to you, I haven't talked about anything other than David Price since about six months before I was born.

SIMENEWT, on 28 November 2014 - 10:02 AM, said:

Eubank Jr. wins in my opinion. He won't be fannying around like he has been doing in previous fights and will step it up a few levels. Can even see him stopping Saunders around round 10. Question is does Eubank Jr have the chin and stamina? We'll find out. Brilliant, brilliant fight.

It'll be hella funny if Chris Eubank Jr loses.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 28 Nov 2014

Saunders might give him some issues.

But he lacks the pop to keep him off.

Eubank UD.

swordman's Photo swordman 28 Nov 2014

Just because Billy Joe has an amateur pedigree, doesn't mean he'll win. Eubank is sharper, has the reach and most probably hits harder. Also, Billy Joe has put too much pressure on himself saying he will retire if he doesn't take out Eubank within 5. If he's a man of his word, I think it's doubtful we'll ever see him in the boxing ring again.

mike john's Photo mike john 28 Nov 2014

BoxingFan, on 28 November 2014 - 10:23 AM, said:

i dont think a loss damages eubank at all really. i see him losing, but he wont take a beating, and he'll be justified in saying it was a big step up in class, which he will. saunders has it all to lose in this one

Menty's Photo Menty 28 Nov 2014

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 28 November 2014 - 04:27 AM, said:

Who ya got Menty?
We know Saunders is a very good talent with fast hands and a decent chin, the intriguing thing about this fight is we don't just how good Eubank is but we will find out Saturday.

I reckon Saunders combinations and footwork will help him outbox and at times confuse Eubank during the first half of the fight, building up a good points lead. It'll be interesting to see if Eubank can adjust and start timing him - if he can then he has a chance of stopping Saunders, if he cant then BJS will win by UD.

Who you going for Rock and how?

SIMENEWT's Photo SIMENEWT 28 Nov 2014

BoxingFan, on 28 November 2014 - 10:23 AM, said:

Really? Surely he should be considered the underdog here?