←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Rick Glaser : " Pac- Algieri Ppv #...

Crow's Photo Crow 01 Dec 2014

thats the rumor on the net.

just type the words: RICK GLASER PACQUIA0 ALGIERI PPV NUMBERS

and you'll see many links.

Glaser is a credible source because he was right about some past PPV numbers.

http://biointel.org/...g-news-24-forum


Posted Image





.
Quote

bazooka's Photo bazooka 02 Dec 2014

Huh?  around 800k???   They should be happy as fuck with that number.  I don't believe its anywhere near that much though.
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 02 Dec 2014

View Postbazooka, on 02 December 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

Huh?  around 800k???   They should be happy as fuck with that number.  I don't believe its anywhere near that much though.
800 would be a huge success. Very disappointing would probably be around 350.
Quote

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 02 Dec 2014

They'd be whistling zipperdidoda through their japs eyes if that shit got 800k.
Quote

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 02 Dec 2014

If it's anywhere near 800-850k ppv, it's bucking the trend and would be considered a very successful promotion.

Quote

Damon L. Teal's Photo Damon L. Teal 02 Dec 2014

I was right about "some" past PPV numbers too does that make me a creditable source?
Quote

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 02 Dec 2014

View PostDamon L. Teal, on 02 December 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

I was right about "some" past PPV numbers too does that make me a creditable source?

I've known Glasser for well over 10 years.  We aren't close friends who talk every other day, but he is a decent insider with great knowledge - and I consider him a friend.
Quote

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 02 Dec 2014

View PostCrow, on 01 December 2014 - 11:32 PM, said:


just type the words: RICK GLASER PACQUIA0 ALGIERI PPV NUMBERS


Awesome, I did... and DogPound (This thread) was listed first by Google.

We Rule!
Quote

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 02 Dec 2014

View Postrayajr, on 02 December 2014 - 12:56 AM, said:

800 would be a huge success. Very disappointing would probably be around 350.
800k would be a wildly spectacular success.
Quote

Danko's Photo Danko 02 Dec 2014

I don't know anyone who ordered it and the bar was nearly empty during the fight. Poor matchup and bad undercard.
Quote

mike john's Photo mike john 02 Dec 2014

View PostDanko, on 02 December 2014 - 10:51 AM, said:

I don't know anyone who ordered it and the bar was nearly empty during the fight. Poor matchup and bad undercard.

probably had more to do with your personal hygiene rather than what was showing on tv
Quote

True Fist's Photo True Fist 02 Dec 2014

I think that message board convo was about Mayweather/Maidana 2, not Pac/Algieri
Quote

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 02 Dec 2014

View PostTrue Fist, on 02 December 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

I think that message board convo was about Mayweather/Maidana 2, not Pac/Algieri
That makes more sense.  I haven't seen any actual numbers from Glaser.
Quote

RickS's Photo RickS 02 Dec 2014

View PostCrow, on 01 December 2014 - 11:32 PM, said:

thats the rumor on the net.

just type the words: RICK GLASER PACQUIA0 ALGIERI PPV NUMBERS

and you'll see many links.

Glaser is a credible source because he was right about some past PPV numbers.

http://biointel.org/...g-news-24-forum


Posted Image





.

I met Rick Glaser.  Good guy!
Quote

RickS's Photo RickS 02 Dec 2014

View Postmike john, on 02 December 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

probably had more to do with your personal hygiene rather than what was showing on tv

hahaha
Quote