←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Marquez Tells Pacquiao, Floyd To Fight

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 02 Dec 2014

Marquez tells Pacquiao, Floyd to fight

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 12/02/2014 9:12 PM | Updated as of 12/02/2014 9:12 PM

MANILA, Philippines – Juan Manuel Marquez is among the witnesses of the online war and debates between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Apparently, he is not amused. He has fought Pacquiao and Mayweather and would like to see the two meet in the ring.

“As a fan, I think the fight should get done and they need to stop the bickering over who wants to earn more than the other,” said Marquez....

READ FULL ARTICLE ON ABS-CBN AT: http://rp1.abs-cbnne...iao-floyd-fight

bazooka's Photo bazooka 02 Dec 2014

If only more fighters, actors, athletes, etc. would shame Floyd into making this fight happen.

maybebabyny's Photo maybebabyny 02 Dec 2014

Marquez bickerd his head off in talks for a 5th Pac fight.

WhenWeWereKings's Photo WhenWeWereKings 02 Dec 2014

View Postbazooka, on 02 December 2014 - 09:42 AM, said:

If only more fighters, actors, athletes, etc. would shame Floyd into making this fight happen.
If they were paying me $30,000,000 to fight average fighters I wouldn't be lucking for the elite either.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 02 Dec 2014

View PostWhenWeWereKings, on 02 December 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

If they were paying me $30,000,000 to fight average fighters I wouldn't be lucking for the elite either.
After a few years of that...how much money is enough?  At what point does one want to answer the challenge?   I know floyd is not wired like most athletes.  We want him to hate his biggest threats like Duran, and do whatever it takes to get them in the ring like Hagler did.  That's what true fight fans want to see.

I just can't believe that Floyd or any fighter with any bit of pride would want to sit back and let so many people trash  them for being cowardly for any period of time, let alone 5 fucking years and counting.

neveroutboxed's Photo neveroutboxed 03 Dec 2014

View Postbazooka, on 02 December 2014 - 09:42 AM, said:

I love how people assume it's Floyds fault lol

No one knows about the real negotiations and contact stipulations...Pac says this, Arum says that, Mayweather says this, CBS says that...its all just playing games.

Blood tests and 70/30...let Mayweather school Pac's ass!

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 03 Dec 2014

View Postmaybebabyny, on 02 December 2014 - 02:50 PM, said:

Marquez bickerd his head off in talks for a 5th Pac fight.

A bit hypocritical.

But noise works.

And it shows who wants it.

And all the noise is always coming from Pac.