←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

‘all Eyes Will Be On Me’: Amir Khan

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 04 Dec 2014

‘All eyes will be on me’: Amir Khan, ahead of Alexander bout, believes he’s next in line in boxing

By Omar Al Raisi
December 4, 2014

After a controversial defeat to Lamont Peterson in 2011 and a devastating loss to Danny Garcia in 2012, Amir Khan has spent the past two years getting his career back on track, and next week, he will headline at Las Vegas’s MGM Grand, the home of boxing, for the first time. If he beats Devon Alexander on December 13, the doors should open to a pay-per-view fight with the likes of Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Tim Bradley or Juan Manuel Marquez.

“I’m working very hard to put on a show against Alexander, this is a big fight card ... so all eyes will be on me,” said Khan, 27, who was born in England.

“A good performance against Alexander will push me towards that goal.

“I want Floyd next, you all know that. If it is easy money for him, then why doesn’t he take it [the fight]? If he still dodges me, then I want Pacquiao. I want to be in the mix with the top names.

“A Danny Garcia rematch is something I still want. He has turned down a re-fight offer three times so far, so I don’t really know. The rematch will really be a big fight.”....

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON THE NATIONAL AT: http://www.thenation...-line-in-boxing

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 08 Dec 2014

Shit.  That's next weekend, isn't it?  I'd forgotten about that.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 08 Dec 2014

Should be a interesting scrap this, I've always thought Alexander would take Khan out. I'm still thinking that.

If Khan beats Alexander I think it's his best win.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 08 December 2014 - 06:49 AM, said:

Should be a interesting scrap this, I've always thought Alexander would take Khan out. I'm still thinking that.

If Khan beats Alexander I think it's his best win.

Always a good laugh when Amir loses a fight. :D

We should bring back mayorga2.  Remember him?

"I am stone cold certain Amir will lose this fight, and I'll be doing the chicken dance."  :lol: