←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

I'd Beat Chisora And Fury - Give Me Da...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 07 Dec 2014

I'd beat Chisora and Fury - give me Haye, says Joshua

ESPN

Anthony Joshua says he is ready for a domestic showdown with either Tyson Fury or Dereck Chisora, but would prefer to fight former heavyweight world champion David Haye.

A summer clash between Joshua and Fury has been mooted by promoter Eddie Hearn, although the fight's chances could hinge on whether Wladimir Klitschko honours Fury's status as mandatory challenger for his WBO title.

Unbeaten Joshua has won all of his 10 professional bouts by stoppage and, having watched Fury defeat Chisora at London's Excel Arena last weekend, admitted he is in ready for a step-up.

"Fury controlled Chisora very well, which shows that he can beat an opponent of that calibre<" Joshua said. "If he has to dig deep, I'm sure he's got way more in the locker. I'm not saying Chisora is washed up either. If he was to fight me, I think he'd gather up all his hunger again.

"I would be happy to fight either of them. If it was a must fight now with Tyson, I think it would be a good fight. But if we're talking about building my career properly and becoming the best fighter I can be, Chisora is the perfect opponent. I'd beat either of them now.
READ FULL STORY ON ESPN AT: http://www.espn.co.u...QvzuBUi5S12F.99

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 08 Dec 2014

Hopefully he remembers to stay humble.  Nothing more boring than listening to a fighter talk about how good he is.

Saying that, the title suggested he was giving it the large more than he actually was.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 08 Dec 2014

View PostBoxingFan, on 08 December 2014 - 07:08 AM, said:

Hopefully he remembers to stay humble.  

ffs bf this is boxing not tidlywinks.

hype is a big part of the fun.

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 08 Dec 2014

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 08 December 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

ffs bf this is boxing not tidlywinks.

hype is a big part of the fun.

Hype is the most boring part of it. If I wanted to watch people arguing and acting like bitches I'd watch EastEnders.

I watch for the fighting, not for the bullshit.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 08 Dec 2014

View PostBoxingFan, on 08 December 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

Hype is the most boring part of it. If I wanted to watch people arguing and acting like bitches I'd watch EastEnders.

I watch for the fighting, not for the bullshit.

eastenders quite good tonight.

mick is getting closer to the scent. <_<

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 09 Dec 2014

View Posthitman_hatton1, on 08 December 2014 - 05:31 PM, said:

eastenders quite good tonight.

mick is getting closer to the scent. <_<

What the fuck sort of story line is that?  There's some dude going around wondering where the smell is coming from?

Gripping telly. :lol: