←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Floyd Mayweather Jr Tells Amir Khan What T...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 09 Dec 2014

Floyd Mayweather Jnr tells Amir Khan to do his 'talking in the ring' when British boxer takes on Devon Alexander
  • Amir Khan has claimed he deserves to fight Floyd Mayweather if he wins
  • Mayweather says Khan should do his talking in the ring, not outside
  • Champion also says he can't fight everyone who claims they deserve it
  • Mayweather insists he hasn't decided who he will fight next
By Jonny Singer for MailOnline  
Published: 15:29 GMT, 9 December 2014

Floyd Mayweather Jnr has challenged Amir Khan to prove he deserves a fight when the British boxer faces Devon Alexander on Saturday night.

Khan has been calling for a bout with Mayweather in the next year if he defeats Alexander in Las Vegas this week, but Mayweather has not yet accepted the challenge.

And Mayweather claims he can't accept fights with every boxer that claims they deserve a shot at his world titles, or his career would go on another three decades.

'I know Khan has been saying that if he beats Devon Alexander that he deserves a fight with me,' he said.

'But if I gave a fight to every fighter out there who claimed he deserved one - I would be fighting into my 60's.'

READ FULL STORY ON DAILY MAIL AT:  http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3LQOWeebE

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 11 Dec 2014

Zzzzz.

Either sign the fight, or shut up about it.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 11 Dec 2014

Not stupid Mayweather, any time he personally thinks that style wise there could be problems he worms his way out of the fight, he's slippier than a soapy fish.

When he thinks style wise the opponent is more suited, then you watch that fight get made in double quick time. In Maidana's case, twice. :lol:

Mayweather's fought some decent fighters but he's played it safe when it comes to tricky fights without a doubt. Shame, because I really would have liked to have seen Mayweather and Khan go at it, I know Khan has been banged out but I think it's an interesting fight and have always said Khan would bring to the table a few things that some other fighters that Mayweather has fought simply have not.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 11 Dec 2014

yeah khan should have got the pick over maidana.

even felt a tad bit sorry for khan on that one.

as sorry as u can be for the multi millionaire from bolton. :D

khan's career has gone a bit stagnant.

alexander is another treading water fight really (although alexander is no mug).

he needs a big fight.

Menty's Photo Menty 12 Dec 2014

Yeah Mayweather has been very selective in who he fights - more often than not one dimensional sluggers like Hatton and Maidana. Khan would undoubtedly give Mayweather problems which is why its unlikely he'll ever get the opportunity.

Raghavan1's Photo Raghavan1 13 Dec 2014

View PostMenty, on 12 December 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

Yeah Mayweather has been very selective in who he fights - more often than not one dimensional sluggers like Hatton and Maidana. Khan would undoubtedly give Mayweather problems which is why its unlikely he'll ever get the opportunity.
If Khan met Hatton in his prime, Hatton would mug him.

Raghavan1's Photo Raghavan1 13 Dec 2014

View PostMenty, on 12 December 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

If Khan met Hatton in his prime, Hatton would mug him.

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 13 Dec 2014

The Indian Cum Dumpster?

Menty's Photo Menty 13 Dec 2014

View PostBoxingFan, on 13 December 2014 - 12:52 PM, said:

The Indian Cum Dumpster?

Shitters alter ego :sleep:

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 13 Dec 2014

true that hatton would have walked all over him though. :D

must admit khan has toughened up in recent times.

a beating over the distance perhaps.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 13 Dec 2014

I think Khan leathers Hatton, especially Khan from today. Too fast for the old herpes boy.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 13 Dec 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 13 December 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

I think Khan leathers Hatton, especially Khan from today. Too fast for the old herpes boy.

i agree he's improved.

toughened up as it were.

hatton at 23/24 was practically the finished article.

khan was still a bit wet behind the ears at that stage.

Raghavan1's Photo Raghavan1 14 Dec 2014

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 13 December 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

No way, In their primes, Hatton was better.

hitman_hatton1's Photo hitman_hatton1 14 Dec 2014

dismissing kell brook again.

wants floyd.

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 14 Dec 2014

View PostThe Indian Cum Dumpster, on 14 December 2014 - 12:22 AM, said:

No way, In their primes, Hatton was better.

Styles make fights, Hatton would get peppered to fuck by Khan's hand speed and if he's outboxing the likes of Collazo and Alexander no problem, then I see him out boxing Hatton no problem. Too big, too rangey, and now under Hunter he knows when to attack and when not to. If Hatton was a massive puncher then yeah, I would give him more of a chance but he wasn't, he used to wear down his opponents, but he tired heavily himself and I think against Khan it would be Hatton expelling all the energy whilst getting his stationary herpes riddled head boxed off.

Khan all day long.