←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Floyd Mayweather Witnessed Murder-suicide...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 09 Dec 2014

Floyd Mayweather witnessed murder-suicide of rapper Earl Hayes, VH1 star Stephanie Moseley: report

Police found rapper Earl Hayes, VH1 star Stephanie Moseley dead in an apparent murder-suicide Monday morning after a neighbor’s report of screams and a barrage of gunshots at the Palazzo East apartment complex in Los Angeles. Boxing great Floyd Mayweather pleaded with the rapper after Hayes called, upset that his wife had been unfaithful, TMZ reported.

BY Ethan Sacks , Jason Molinet
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Monday, December 8, 2014, 7:16 PM
Updated: Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 1:30 AM

In a stunning twist to the murder-suicide between a rapper and television dancer inside their Los Angeles apartment on Monday, boxing champ Floyd Mayweather was on FaceTime with Earl Hayes when the rapper went on a rampage, according to a bombshell report.

Police swarmed the Palazzo East apartments after a neighbor reported a woman’s screams and a barrage of 10 gunshots, LAPD officials told KTLA.

The responding officers discovered the victims, identified as Hayes — an artist on Mayweather’s Money Team record label — and Stephanie Moseley, a dancer who starred in VH1’s drama, “Hit the Floor.”...

READ THE FULL STORY ON NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 09 Dec 2014

View PostGlax0r, on 09 December 2014 - 01:27 PM, said:

The responding officers discovered the victims, identified as Hayes — an artist on Mayweather’s Money Team record label — and Stephanie Moseley, a dancer who starred in VH1’s drama, “Hit the Floor.”...

:mellow:

View Postjohnnyblaze, on 09 December 2014 - 01:30 PM, said:

:mellow:

Yeah weird... she starred in something called “Hit the Floor.”...

Sad.  No women is worth killing and suicide over.  A Man need to be Man and move on.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 09 Dec 2014

View PostGlax0r, on 09 December 2014 - 01:45 PM, said:

Yeah weird... she starred in something called “Hit the Floor.”...

Sad.  No women is worth killing and suicide over.  A Man need to be Man and move on.
Fvcking right, kick that b1tch to the curb and move on with life.

View Postjohnnyblaze, on 09 December 2014 - 01:50 PM, said:

Fvcking right, kick that b1tch to the curb and move on with life.

There is another hot chick around every corner.  She didn't deserve to die.  Either way, what kind of brainless twats is Mayweather hiring for making rap music under his record label?  Apparently, any loser can rap these days... Thanks to Kindergarten when they learned Nursery Rhymes.... the only education they ever needed!?

gdgills's Photo gdgills 09 Dec 2014

View PostGlax0r, on 09 December 2014 - 02:00 PM, said:

There is another hot chick around every corner.  She didn't deserve to die.  Either way, what kind of brainless twats is Mayweather hiring for making rap music under his record label?  Apparently, any loser can rap these days... Thanks to Kindergarten when they learned Nursery Rhymes.... the only education they ever needed!?

You sound pretty ignorant right about now.  You should probably put your keyboard away till you sober up.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 09 Dec 2014

View PostGlax0r, on 09 December 2014 - 02:00 PM, said:

Don't knock the hustle mane.

View Postgdgills, on 09 December 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

You sound pretty ignorant right about now.  You should probably put your keyboard away till you sober up.

I'm entitled to my opinion, as you are.  Sober?  Damn straight I am.  If this guy had any education... he'd know what kind of stupid thing killing your wife is.  I am the ignorant one?  You need to check yourself. If you were a fan of his music, so be it... but expect that people will call you (and this dead clown) out on it.

Ignorant is killing your wife.  Ignorant is watching friends in a murder-suicide, then somehow getting your story out to TMZ and then briskly taking in an NBA basketball game.

Don't ever call me ignorant again for my opinions. Not cool. :angry2: