←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Floyd Mayweather Riled Up Killer Before Mu...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 09 Dec 2014

Floyd Mayweather

Riled Up Killer Before Murder-Suicide

Dump Your Wife

BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
Posted Image
Floyd Mayweather
whipped his friend Earl Hayes into a frenzy over his wife's infidelity ... to the point Hayes gunned her down ... and now the LAPD wants to sit the boxer down for questioning ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Floyd was on FaceTime with his rapper friend Monday morning when the shots were fired. Now we're told, Floyd was telling Hayes he should leave his wife, Stephanie Moseley -- a well-known backup dancer and star of VH1's "Hit the Floor" -- because she was bad for his career.

As we reported, Hayes was distraught over what he believed was repeated infidelity, including a fling he said Stephanie had with Trey Songz.

One Mayweather source says Floyd challenged Hayes, saying he was weak for not leaving her.

At that point, as Floyd was on FaceTime, Hayes went off and said he was going to gun down Stephanie. We're told when the boxer realized Hayes was going to shoot Stephanie, he begged Hayes not to go through with it.

Our law enforcement sources say Hayes went into the bathroom and fired 10 to 12 shots as Stephanie was taking a bath. We're told she was hit multiple times.

Neighbors who heard the shots called the LAPD and cops rushed to the scene, but when they got to the door they heard another shot and retreated. That shot was Hayes taking his own life.

The SWAT team showed up and broke down the door. Cops found Stephanie's body in the bathtub and Hayes was in the bedroom.

We're now told the LAPD wants to interview Floyd ... presumably because he was a witness to the murder-suicide.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz3LSyIhlFc

Danko's Photo Danko 10 Dec 2014

scumbags

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 10 Dec 2014

MANE y'all can't blame Mayweather fo dis weak ass nigga killing dat cheating dirty nappy headed ho. Him just was a weak nigga cuz. Mane her was fine bitch dough.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 10 Dec 2014

Ridiculous shiit. They're trying to blame the tragedy on Floyd. Wtf.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 10 Dec 2014

View Postrayajr, on 10 December 2014 - 11:59 AM, said:

Ridiculous shiit. They're trying to blame the tragedy on Floyd. Wtf.
And other media outlets tried to make a hero out of him for allegedly trying to talk the guy down.....which it sounds like Floyd did not try and do, nor was he all torn up about it.

View Postbazooka, on 10 December 2014 - 12:02 PM, said:

And other media outlets tried to make a hero out of him for allegedly trying to talk the guy down.....which it sounds like Floyd did not try and do, nor was he all torn up about it.
I haven't seen anyone trying to make him a hero. That doesn't even make sense. The guy killed his wife and himself. There were no heroes here, you stupid fuk.

View Postrayajr, on 10 December 2014 - 12:22 PM, said:

I haven't seen anyone trying to make him a hero. That doesn't even make sense. The guy killed his wife and himself. There were no heroes here, you stupid fuk.
Do you not recall the original stories on this topic?  Those were put out there in an effort to make him look good.  Now we're seeing the counter to that.

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 10 Dec 2014

View Postrayajr, on 10 December 2014 - 12:22 PM, said:

Sounds like you missed the original story:

According to our Floyd sources, Earl said he was going to kill his wife. The champ was pleading with him to get a grip ... to no avail.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz3LW79L5cS

View Postjohnnyblaze, on 10 December 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

Sounds like you missed the original story:

According to our Floyd sources, Earl said he was going to kill his wife. The champ was pleading with him to get a grip ... to no avail.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz3LW79L5cS

What i get from these two different stories, is that Floyd didn't know wtf to do. Im gonna have to hear he told the guy to shoot, before i would consider placing some blame on him though.

View Postrayajr, on 10 December 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

What i get from these two different stories, is that Floyd didn't know wtf to do. Im gonna have to hear he told the guy to shoot, before i would consider placing some blame on him though.
Oh I don't blame Floyd, it just goes to show that scum bags hang around other scum bags.

View Postrayajr, on 10 December 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

I'm not saying he's to blame.  Where the fuck did you come to the conclusion, zonkey boy?

I just know that the pro-Floyd news  outlets were all sympathetic to his tragic ordeal and making him out to be a good samaritan trying to save lives.  It doesn't sound as if that's the case at all.  And he sure as fuck wasn't too torn up about it if he went to a Clippers game that night.  Hell....he probably partied all night and beat up a couple chicks too.

View Postbazooka, on 10 December 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

I'm not saying he's to blame.  Where the fuck did you come to the conclusion, zonkey boy?

I just know that the pro-Floyd news  outlets were all sympathetic to his tragic ordeal and making him out to be a good samaritan trying to save lives.  It doesn't sound as if that's the case at all.  And he sure as fuck wasn't too torn up about it if he went to a Clippers game that night.  Hell....he probably partied all night and beat up a couple chicks too.
You redneck, pos, faggit, i never said you were placing blame. We were talking about the media.

boxing#1's Photo boxing#1 10 Dec 2014

Virtually no other boxing forum has threads on this tragic issue in their boxing forum, yet DHB has multiple threads on it. SMH We should soon be hearing how Floyd should be arrested for being a witness and not calling the police fast enough.

View Postrayajr, on 10 December 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:

You redneck, pos, faggit, i never said you were placing blame. We were talking about the media.
:lol: :(

View Postboxing#1, on 10 December 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

Virtually no other boxing forum has threads on this tragic issue in their boxing forum, yet DHB has multiple threads on it. SMH We should soon be hearing how Floyd should be arrested for being a witness and not calling the police fast enough.
How many forums do you frequent, dillyyo?