←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

'i'll Kill You!' Dereck Ch...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 19 Dec 2014

'I'll kill you!' Dereck Chisora ordered to complete community service after threats to two men who blocked in his car
  • Dereck Chisora admitted in court to having lost his temper
  • The heavyweight boxer lost to British rival Tyson Fury last month
  • Chisora is said to have threatened the two men in a car park
  • Boxer was ordered to do 60 hours of community service
By Martin Domin for MailOnline  
19 December 2014

Dereck Chisora threatened to kill a man whose friend blocked his Mercedes in a car park while they visited the Post Office.

The heavyweight boxer admitted in court that he lost his temper during the incident which took place a week after his defeat to British rival Tyson Fury.

He screamed: ‘If you don’t move your car I’m going to punch you, smash both of your faces and then the car.’  

The court heard that Chisora swore at driver Mansor Nikpor and threatened to kill his passenger Majid Rezaemi on December 8.

The two men left a note on their car with a mobile number if anyone wanted them to move their car while they were at the post office.

Chisora shouted at them as they walked away and again on their return. Mr Rezaemi threatened to phone the police but Chisora responded by saying: ‘I’m late for my appointment. I’ll kill you.’....

READ THE FULL STORY: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3MMNB9MOh

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 19 Dec 2014

Good one Dereck. :rolleyes:

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 19 Dec 2014

View PostBoxingFan, on 19 December 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

Good one Dereck. :rolleyes:

The best part was left out of the story... that was the part where David Haye walked accross the parking lot and smashed a beer bottle over Del Boy's head.  Chisora did not flinch... just kept on yelling death threats at the two men.

He could have used that in desfense at court. (But perhaps he was hoping at the court case, Haye would show up with a beer bottle... you know the rest.)

BoxingFan's Photo BoxingFan 19 Dec 2014

View PostGlax0r, on 19 December 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

The best part was left out of the story... that was the part where David Haye walked accross the parking lot and smashed a beer bottle over Del Boy's head.  Chisora did not flinch... just kept on yelling death threats at the two men.

He could have used that in desfense at court. (But perhaps he was hoping at the court case, Haye would show up with a beer bottle... you know the rest.)

Haye did show up with a beer bottle at the court, and proceeded to smash it over Del Boy's head.   Fortunately, Del Boy was giving evidence at the time, and thus didn't notice Haye had attacked him at all.  

He proceeded to give evidence as normal.

Pittbull's Photo Pittbull 19 Dec 2014

"He glass me, he glass me,"Chisora. :lol: