←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Pacquiao Challenges Mayweather To Live Up...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 02 Jan 2015

Pacquiao challenges Mayweather to live up to the hype

ESPN

Manny Pacquiao is continuing to publicly chase the fight that he and most of the sports world want most - a showdown with pound-for-pound king and fellow welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.


Pacquiao (57-5-2, 38 KOs), who turned 36 last month, has been vocal in recent months about his desire to make what would easily be the richest fight in boxing history, and on Wednesday he tweeted to Mayweather yet again, saying it was time for the two all-time greats, both in the twilight of their careers, to get together and make the fight.

Pacquiao spoke often of his desire for the fight during the lead-up to his demolition of Chris Algieri in November and even made a commercial spoofing the quagmire the 'negotiations' have been in. The fight has remained unmade since 2009, when it was first discussed and disagreement over the drug-testing protocol prevented it from taking place.
Read more at http://www.espn.co.u...PrR8szUsWMYw.99
Quote

Chance's Photo Chance 02 Jan 2015

blah blah blah blah
Quote

ShameLess's Photo ShameLess 02 Jan 2015

MANE fuck Pac mane. Him can't make he own decisions cuz. Him still dreaming from Juan Mane sleep tonic ya digs.
Quote

neveroutboxed's Photo neveroutboxed 03 Jan 2015

Talk is cheap...just because Pac says he wants the fight that doesn't actually mean he does.
Quote

TRAFFIC's Photo TRAFFIC 03 Jan 2015

talk is cheap just cause Floyd said we ready to make the fight last month....pac said he will take less then 50% there you go Floyd what else do you want...he will come up with pac only gets 10% or some other bullshit like always
Quote

neveroutboxed's Photo neveroutboxed 03 Jan 2015

View PostTRAFFIC, on 03 January 2015 - 06:25 AM, said:

talk is cheap just cause Floyd said we ready to make the fight last month....pac said he will take less then 50% there you go Floyd what else do you want...he will come up with pac only gets 10% or some other bullshit like always

I've said it many times that BOTH fighters are at fault; however, Pac's original refusal for not taking random testing due to his fear of needles is by far the worst excuse made by any fighter!
Quote

rayajr's Photo rayajr 03 Jan 2015

View Postneveroutboxed, on 03 January 2015 - 05:42 PM, said:



I've said it many times that BOTH fighters are at fault; however, Pac's original refusal for not taking random testing due to his fear of needles is by far the worst excuse made by any fighter!
In fairness to Pac though, he never really said that. What he did say, is that testing too close too fight night would weaken him. That problem was addressed though when Floyd agreed to the 14 day cut off. But Pac still refused. Try not to talk too much about that please. The ladies around here get real sensitive when they're reminded of that fact. Jajaaa.
Quote

ROCKYMARSHMELLOW's Photo ROCKYMARSHMELLOW 03 Jan 2015

View Postneveroutboxed, on 03 January 2015 - 05:42 PM, said:

I've said it many times that BOTH fighters are at fault; however, Pac's original refusal for not taking random testing due to his fear of needles is by far the worst excuse made by any fighter!

You're talking as if Pac had never had issues before with blood tests taken close to fights before, he had issues with it before Morales-Pac I... he said it made him feel weaker and that was way back even before the fight with Mayweather was talked about.

So it's not like he just blatantly refused to take blood tests, from past experience he voiced his concerns about having blood tests the day of the fight.

So no, it wasn't the worst excuse ever.

https://www.youtube....h?v=qpVY6D-MI7Q
Quote

neveroutboxed's Photo neveroutboxed 05 Jan 2015

View PostROCKYMARSHMELLOW, on 03 January 2015 - 08:10 PM, said:



You're talking as if Pac had never had issues before with blood tests taken close to fights before, he had issues with it before Morales-Pac I... he said it made him feel weaker and that was way back even before the fight with Mayweather was talked about.

So it's not like he just blatantly refused to take blood tests, from past experience he voiced his concerns about having blood tests the day of the fight.

So no, it wasn't the worst excuse ever.

https://www.youtube....h?v=qpVY6D-MI7Q

Regardless of the symantecs...he originally turned down the biggest PPV event in history...yes it is the worst excuse ever considering!
Quote

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 05 Jan 2015

View PostShameLess, on 02 January 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

MANE fuck Pac mane. Him can't make he own decisions cuz. Him still dreaming from Juan Mane sleep tonic ya digs.
anyways uz just jealious
Quote