←  U.K. B0XING

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Moore On Mayweather-pacquiao, Khan-brook,...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 13 Jan 2015

Jamie Moore on Mayweather-Pacquiao, Khan-Brook, Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder

Does he believe Money v Manny hype?

By Jamie Moore | Sky Sports

Will Mayweather finally box Pacquiao? Jamie Moore thinks so.
Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao is the talk of the town - Jamie Moore gives his verdict on the super-fight and discusses Khan v Brook and a pair of heavyweight bruisers.

Do you believe the Mayweather v Pacquiao hype? Dare we say it, but who wins...?

Jamie says: I’m starting to believe it. We’ve heard the rumours in the past and they fizzle out but this one has been going on for a while. I’ve got a feeling that both fighters don’t want the fight to pass them by. They realise if it doesn’t happen now it will never happen.
It’s probably the biggest fight of all time. I’ve always fancied Mayweather because technically he is able to work people out. Even if he struggles for two or three rounds he finds the antidote for whatever style comes at him. Years ago, Pacquiao was ferocious and knocking everybody out but now he’s plateaued. The snap in his shots isn’t there. I fancied Mayweather originally but I fancy him heavily this time.
Where does that leave Amir Khan? Do you reckon he fancies the Kell Brook fight?

Jamie says: It’s about Khan's legacy, he could retire now and not worry about money ever again. If....

READ THE FULL STORY ON SKY SPORTS