←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

A Personal Message From Roy Englebrecht

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 16 Jan 2015

Posted Image

A Personal Message From Roy Englebrecht

"OK I have been guilty of some hyperbole over the years, and yes I have embellished a few fight shows now and then, but believe me when I say our Thursday, February 5th Opening Night show to kick off year #5 of Fight Club OC is literally "the best show ever!" Check out the caliber of fighters both MMA & Boxing on this show. Let's start with one of the top heavyweights in the sport. The WBC #4 heavyweight in the world, 20-1 Mike Perez is on the card, getting in a fight before a spring show down with Alexander Pobetkin in a WBC Title Eliminator Bout. But on our Feb 5th show Perez will meet veteran Darnell "Ding-a-Ling Man" Wilson in the eight round featured bout.  

I could go on and on about what you can expect on February 5th, but why not just check out the nine bout lineup!

<a href="http://r20.rs6.net/t...vzSPABeGBVOg==" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline;" target="_blank">- View The Entire Fight Card Here -
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

"Also, I still have some good Season Seat locations in the 4th and 5th row and I am holding some of these seats back on a first come first serve basis. So please email me at boxing77@aol.com if you have an interest and I will send you a New Season Seat Invoice. Plus, I only have three All Inclusive VIP Suites left (that's right we have sold seven suites for the entire year) and when you do purchase a suite for all six shows my loss is your gain, as you save $1,000! Remember All Inclusive VIP Suites include all the food, drink, snacks, dessert you can consume...ALL FOR ONE PRICE! If you want VIP Suite info you can email me at boxing77@aol.com."

Posted Image

"All our tickets are priced at $55 and are available online at www.fightcluboc.com. We open The Hangar Doors at 6:30pm with some of the best music videos playing on our 40' jumbotron, and remember great Happy Hour Specials starting at 5:30pm in Baja Blues right next door to The Hangar.

Man, have I had fun writing this email blast, and I kind of wish I wasn't the promoter so I could buy a ticket and just sit and enjoy the fights with friends! But hey someone has to take care of all of you who attend the Fight Club OC shows. So see you on February 5th!"