←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Jermain Taylor Arrested After Allegedly Po...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 20 Jan 2015

Boxing champ Jermain Taylor arrested after allegedly pointing gun at kids and threatening to kill them

Toya Smith of Little Rock said Taylor became enraged when her 5-year-old son dropped the boxer’s championship belt that he had taken to the Martin Luther King Day parade.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 11:20 AM

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — A Little Rock woman says middleweight boxing champion Jermain Taylor pointed a gun at her 5-, 3-, and 1-year-old children, threatened kill them and her husband, and fired into the air.

Taylor — who already faces charges in an August shooting in Maumelle, Arkansas — was arrested shortly after the incident Monday and is jailed on charges of aggravated assault, endangering the welfare of a minor and drug possession.

Toya Smith of Little Rock told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that Taylor became enraged when her 5-year-old son dropped the boxer’s championship belt that he had taken to the Martin Luther King Day parade...

READ THE FULL STORY BY THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 20 Jan 2015

What in the world...

Time for jermaine to go bye bye.

Antonious's Photo Antonious 20 Jan 2015

Smh

Shaun Waller's Photo Shaun Waller 20 Jan 2015

So when JT's kids don't get candy at the MLK parade watch out!

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 20 Jan 2015

Dude has gone off the deep end...

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 20 Jan 2015

At least we don't have to watch Sergio Mora fight :D

Shaun Waller's Photo Shaun Waller 20 Jan 2015

Well, we won't have to watch Mora fight JT

johnnyblaze's Photo johnnyblaze 21 Jan 2015

Good thing Lou Dibella and Al Haymon were so concerned for JT's well being that they let him fight again.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 21 Jan 2015

View Postjohnnyblaze, on 21 January 2015 - 12:37 PM, said:

Good thing Lou Dibella and Al Haymon were so concerned for JT's well being that they let him fight again.
Lou too?  I thought he left Jermain years ago because he didn't agree with him continuing to fight.  Shameful.   Jermain  needs medical help.   Wouldn't surprise me if he eventually becomes suicidal.  Lots of NFL players with brain trauma end up killing themselves.

View Postbazooka, on 21 January 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

Lou too?  I thought he left Jermain years ago because he didn't agree with him continuing to fight.  Shameful.   Jermain  needs medical help.   Wouldn't surprise me if he eventually becomes suicidal.  Lots of NFL players with brain trauma end up killing themselves.
Yes, he has been with Lou since his return.  Apparently the allure of Haymon paydays removed from his memory the fact that he said JT should never fight again.

This looks like Junior Seau all over again, but JT will be locked up so he'll probably kill himself in jail.

the_hater's Photo the_hater 21 Jan 2015

he has a point.. get the kids some candy. it's mlk day for fuck sakes

bazooka's Photo bazooka 21 Jan 2015

Jon, don't be jumping off the Taylor bandwagon.   You stick with Winston through vandalism, rape and theft.  Be consistent.

View Postbazooka, on 21 January 2015 - 05:53 PM, said:

Jon, don't be jumping off the Taylor bandwagon.   You stick with Winston through vandalism, rape and theft.  Be consistent.
He was in full support of this comeback.  Far as I'm concerned, he's as culpable as anyone else who encouraged this tragedy waiting to happen.

Just heard JT posted a video on his FB page of him smoking a blunt on the way to turn himself in today.  That's how you ingratiate yourself to the pigs.