←  Boxing Chat

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

Juan Manuel Marquez Breaks Down Mayweather...

Glax0r's Photo Glax0r 06 Feb 2015

Juan Manuel Marquez Breaks Down Mayweather Pacquiao

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 06 Feb 2015

Floyd beat fat me.

Me use steroid and beat the manny.

So floyd win. Too much defense.

-JMM

jermaine's Photo jermaine 06 Feb 2015

9secondko, on 06 February 2015 - 03:20 PM, said:

Floyd beat fat me.

Me use steroid and beat the manny.

So floyd win. Too much defense.

-JMM
hurts doesn't it.....lol

jermaine, on 06 February 2015 - 03:28 PM, said:

hurts doesn't it.....lol

Not at all. Jmm hired a steroid coach and finally won a fight. Guess he did what it takes to beat someone better than him.

But his "breakdowns" are all based on his own performances. Not really the two fighters as they clash against each other.

But I bet your panties will be in a bunch once floyd steps into the ring against Msnny.

jermaine's Photo jermaine 06 Feb 2015

9secondko, on 06 February 2015 - 07:42 PM, said:

Not at all. Jmm hired a steroid coach and finally won a fight. Guess he did what it takes to beat someone better than him.

But his "breakdowns" are all based on his own performances. Not really the two fighters as they clash against each other.

But I bet your panties will be in a bunch once floyd steps into the ring against Msnny.
Nah bruh, he beat pac more than once. As far as pac vs may, Arum won't let it happen

bazooka's Photo bazooka 06 Feb 2015

Oh yeah....that shit still hurts you A LOT.

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 06 Feb 2015

How dare JMM take PEDs like Manny. How is Pacquiao supposed to keep the advantage if his opponent is juicing as well???

Danielandres, on 06 February 2015 - 07:52 PM, said:

How dare JMM take PEDs UNlike Manny. How is Pacquiao supposed to keep the natural God given talent advantage if his opponent is juicing???

It's entirely probable and perhaps even likeky that Manny hasn't been juicing. And out of him, floyd, and JMM, manny is the only one to undergo real testing. Done by VADA.

Jmm has evaded drug tests and hired a "steroid coach."

Try harder.

rayajr's Photo rayajr 06 Feb 2015

9secondko, on 06 February 2015 - 08:00 PM, said:

It's entirely probable and perhaps even likeky that Manny hasn't been juicing. And out of him, floyd, and JMM, manny is the only one to undergo real testing. Done by VADA.

Try harder.
Pac is also the only one to refuse extra testing when it mattered most, twice.

rayajr, on 06 February 2015 - 08:18 PM, said:

^

9secondko, on 06 February 2015 - 08:00 PM, said:

Try harder.
Try not being in denial. Pac juiced.

boxalettice 's Photo boxalettice 06 Feb 2015

Danielandres, on 06 February 2015 - 08:33 PM, said:

yes pacroid did

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 07 Feb 2015

rayajr, on 06 February 2015 - 08:18 PM, said:

Nope.

He's the one who refused to play FLOYDS charade.

It was an unprecedented demand then. And unusual. And it looked just like a roadblock tactic since floyd never wanted that until pac. And then it turns out that the USADA covers for floyd. Even goes to bat for him in a personal court matter.

Seemed like floyd was up to something.

But still manny decided to go ahead with it after floyd got what he wanted: no fight.

But of course mayweather just moved the goal post and then continued doing so.

Manny is the only one of the three to have undergone random VADA testing. Multiple times.

And it has mattered most every time. Even in 2010 and 2011 when the fight would have been considered at it's peak.

But after manny agreed many times, floyd preferred to retire than make the right.

Or price himself out. Or lie about there being negotiations, etc.

Manny has now proven himself clean in multiple fights which he has performed extremely well in. Floyd has yet to go through anything quite so extensive or without an IUE. AnD JMM doesn't even pretend. He just runs away. Lol

9secondko's Photo 9secondko 07 Feb 2015

Danielandres, on 06 February 2015 - 08:33 PM, said:

Source?

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 07 Feb 2015

9secondko, on 07 February 2015 - 12:07 AM, said:

Source?
Same place that your mom gets her milk mustache from. Deez nutz.