←  The Lounge

Doghouse Boxing - Dog Pound

»

At What Age Will You Let Your Kid Smoke Weed?

rayajr's Photo rayajr 08 Sep 2018

I wouldn't want my kid to smoke weed cause of the potential health risks with smoking. I would recommend an edible or vape. I would say high school or college age is a good time to experiment with weed. Weed is enjoyable and beneficial and people should be aware of its value instead of being scared like a bitch.

True Fist's Photo True Fist 08 Sep 2018

I started at 14, freshman in high school. So high school age would be fine IMO. I ended up fine and had a 3.6 GPA.

bazooka's Photo bazooka 08 Sep 2018

rayajr, on 08 September 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

I wouldn't want my kid to smoke weed cause of the potential health risks with smoking. I would recommend an edible or vape. I would say high school or college age is a good time to experiment with weed. Weed is enjoyable and beneficial and people should be aware of its value instead of being scared like a bitch.
I was talking about this with your mom the other day.  We should not have let you start smoking once you turned 18.  Now....all these years later....you're in the basement smoking all the time and of course we can smell it upstairs.

El Juan's Photo El Juan 08 Sep 2018

7, 8?

El Juan, on 08 September 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

7, 8?
I started at around that age.  I also ran my first street gang at that age. If you think your kid has the balls, go for it.

El Juan's Photo El Juan 08 Sep 2018

rayajr, on 08 September 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

I started at around that age.  I also ran my first street gang at that age. If you think your kid has the balls, go for it.

Arenít you gangsta. How does a hardcore thug like you end up giving head behind a taco stand for a living?

bazooka, on 08 September 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

I was talking about this with your mom the other day.  We should not have let you start smoking once you turned 18.  Now....all these years later....you're in the basement smoking all the time and of course we can smell it upstairs.
Better question for you: at what age will you finally get a bitch and smoke weed and most importantly gtfo of my house?

Some parents don't want their kid to smoke but im begging my son zooks to toke up and relax. Little faggit. I still love you son. But come on.

rayajr, on 08 September 2018 - 06:17 PM, said:

Better question for you: at what age will you finally get a bitch and smoke weed and most importantly gtfo of my house?

Some parents don't want their kid to smoke but im begging my son zooks to toke up and relax. Little faggit. I still love you son. But come on.
Lol

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 08 Sep 2018

When they become an adult

Jack Tripper, on 08 September 2018 - 06:28 PM, said:

When they become an adult
18+ or 21?

Johnny Hopper's Photo Johnny Hopper 08 Sep 2018

El Juan, on 08 September 2018 - 06:16 PM, said:

Aren't you gangsta. How does a hardcore thug like you end up giving head behind a taco stand for a living?

lol

Arenít you gangsta. How does a hardcore thug like you end up giving head behind a taco stand for a living?
You have weird fantasizes about me
,and by weird I mean you're a faggit. Tomorrow when you're at church I hope you remember how you fantasized about sucking cock and now god hates you. What a pathetic life.

Aren't you gangsta. How does a hardcore thug like you end up giving head behind a taco stand for a living?
Lol  this is actually pretty funny

Jack Tripper's Photo Jack Tripper 08 Sep 2018

rayajr, on 08 September 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

18+ or 21?

the_hater's Photo the_hater 08 Sep 2018

rayajr, on 08 September 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

Psh.. I was already on dust at that age, cuz.